At Wildside Veterinary Health Center we make clear communication with referral veterinarians our top priority.
What should you expect?
- A notice that your patient scheduled an appointment with us will be sent to your email.
- Once your patient is discharged you will receive a full case summary.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the case you may contact us by email at email@example.com or call us during business hours (954) 681-5599.
What do you need to do?
- Please fill the form below.
- Send us all records and images (ex: of the patient’s lesions, of the radiographs, of the ultrasound, of the CT scan) to firstname.lastname@example.org – please put the patient’s first and last name as the email subject.
- Ask the client to book an appointment.